Ex Planta Pty Ltd (Ex Planta) is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Ex Planta Pty Ltd is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Act), which sets out the principles concerning the privacy of individuals and how we manage your personal information.
- What is your personal information?
- Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however there are instances where we may collect the following types of personal information about you:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- facsimile number;
- age or birth date;
- professions, occupation or job title;
- details of any Ex Planta products or services you have enquired about, events you may have registered for and attended or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, register you for such event or program, or to respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise; and
- information you provide to us, surveys or personal interactions with our representatives from time to time.
When collecting personal information from you, we may collect information in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website;
- during conversations between you and our representatives; or
- when you complete an online form, including our newsletter subscription form, event registration form or purchase order.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Ex Planta takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
- Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the Ex Planta site (the Site), we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
- Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Ex Planta Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
- Contacting us